At URMOSA you get the chance to see whether your purchase is feasible or not. All you have to do is send us an email to ..firstname.lastname@example.org subject [attn: estudio viabilidad] (feasibility study) and a salesperson will inform you of all the documentation needed to process your mortgage application, without any obligation on your part. We guarantee that your data will be kept confidential at all times.
Documentation needed for the feasibility study:
– 3 most recent payslips
– Last income tax return (IRPF) and validated receipt of payment.
– 2 last income tax returns and validated receipts of payment.
– IRPF income tax instalment payments of the last year.
– Registration for the IAE (Tax on Economic Activities).
– Most recent corporate tax return.
– Private sale agreement or down payment agreement.
– If you already have some type of loan: 3 most recent receipts.
– If you get a pension: document proving this.
– If you rent out property and get income from this: tenancy agreement.
At URMOSA we give you advice on how to decorate and furnish your new home, and we come up with different furniture and equipment options for you to choose from.
Processing the NIE (Foreigners’ Identification Number)
As each immigration office processes its own local applicants, both the time spent waiting in queues at the office and the time it takes to actually get the Residence Card can vary depending on the office in question, and the city in which the application is processed. URMOSA URMOSA helps you with this task so that it is as simple as possible.