At URMOSA you get the chance to see whether your purchase is feasible or not. All you have to do is send us an email to ..email@example.com subject [attn: estudio viabilidad] (feasibility study) and a salesperson will inform you of all the documentation needed to process your mortgage application, without any obligation on your part. We guarantee that your data will be kept confidential at all times.
Documentation needed for the feasibility study:
– 3 most recent payslips
– Last income tax return (IRPF) and validated receipt of payment.
– 2 last income tax returns and validated receipts of payment.
– IRPF income tax instalment payments of the last year.
– Registration for the IAE (Tax on Economic Activities).
– Most recent corporate tax return.
– Private sale agreement or down payment agreement.
– If you already have some type of loan: 3 most recent receipts.
– If you get a pension: document proving this.
– If you rent out property and get income from this: tenancy agreement.